Therapy: Initial Intake Session (60-90 minutes) $170
Individual Therapy Session (55 Minutes) $115
Family Sessions (55 Minutes) $130
Phone sessions: $29 per 15 minutes
Payment is due at the beginning of each session. We accept cash, check, or credit card payment. We also accept HSA, and FSA accounts.
***We request that you give our office at least 24 hours notice if you need to cancel a session to avoid a no-show fee.
Vitality Counseling offers individualized care tailored to fit your specific needs. We do not provide services dictated by managed care companies and want to insure your information is confidential.
To provide the best services to you, we work as an Out-of-Network Provider. This means that we do not bill your insurance directly. We can, however, provide you with a superbill (which is an insurance-specific receipt) for you to submit for potential reimbursement.
Questions to ask your Insurance Company for Out-of-Network Benefits
Located on the back of your insurance card you will find a toll free number to contact for your mental health/behavioral benefits.
I am calling to get my out-of-network health benefits.
- Do I have out-of-network mental health benefits?
- Do I have an out-of-network mental or behavioral health policy with out-of-network benefits?
- Do I have an out-of-network deductible?
- If yes, ask the following questions:
- What is my out-of-network deductible?
- How much of my out-of-network deductible has been met this year?
- What is the start/end date for my specific mental health plan?
- What percentage do I get reimbursed for out-of-network mental health services?
- How do I submit a superbill for reimbursement?
- Do I need a preauthorization for out-patient mental health services?
- Are both 90837 (60 minute session) and 90834 (45 minute session) covered under my out of network plan?
**Your therapist will supply you with a monthly superbill where you can file with you insurance company for potential reimbursement.