Therapy: Initial Intake Session (60-90 minutes) $200
Individual Therapy Session (40-55 Minutes) $140-$200
Letters/Paperwork: starting at $50 (Contact your individual provider for details).
***Please contact your insurance provider to determine copay, coinsurance, or deductibles that may apply to your plan.
Payment is due at the beginning of each session. We accept cash, check, or credit card payment. We also accept HSA, and FSA accounts.
***We request that you give our office at least 24 hours notice if you need to cancel a session to avoid a no-show fee.
Each individual therapist is In-Network with Blue Cross Blue Shield of NC.
***When looking up your in-network benefits please use your individual therapists name (Elizabeth Elder, LCSW or Lara DeChicio, LCSW)
For all other plans we are considered “out-of network”. This means that you will be responsible for the full session fee at the time of your appointment. Depending on your out-of-network benefits, your plan may reimburse you directly. Please contact your plan to determine your mental health benefits. ***Blue Local and Blue Value are considered out-of-network.
Questions to ask your Insurance Company for Out-of-Network Benefits
Located on the back of your insurance card you will find a toll free number to contact for your mental health/behavioral benefits.
I am calling to get my out-of-network health benefits.
- Do I have out-of-network mental health benefits?
- Do I have an out-of-network mental or behavioral health policy with out-of-network benefits?
- Do I have an out-of-network deductible?
- If yes, ask the following questions:
- What is my out-of-network deductible?
- How much of my out-of-network deductible has been met this year?
- What is the start/end date for my specific mental health plan?
- What percentage do I get reimbursed for out-of-network mental health services?
- How do I submit a superbill for reimbursement?
- Do I need a preauthorization for out-patient mental health services?
- Are both 90837 (60 minute session) and 90834 (45 minute session) covered under my out of network plan?